To Promote Professional Software Quality Practices
To provide educational and certification opportunities in a non-commercial atmosphere within an organization of software quality professionals. The organization's objectives include:
- Promote sharing of knowledge & experience among members
- Build awareness of software quality assurance
- Support & promote certifications (CSTE & CQA)
- Share knowledge of software standards and processes
- Offer SQA education through classes and lectures
Membership is open to all software quality professionals dedicated to sharing knowledge and improving software process and quality.
Members are expected to share their software knowledge and experiences for mutual professional benefit.
Members are responsible for bringing information gained through chapter meetings back to their respective organizations.
Sign up by:
- email: membership at sasqag.org
The Seattle Area Software Quality Assurance Group (SASQAG)
14201 SE Petrovitsky Rd
Renton, WA 98058
We would like the following information:
- Company or Organization
- email address
- Are you a QAI member? How many years?
- What do you expect from SASQAG?
- What can you contribute to SASQAG?
This service is free and private. SASQAG will not give your information to any person or organization without your explicit permission.
You will receive notification of:
- SASQAG meetings
- Local QA seminars, classes, etc.